semuanya bermula, pengalaman mengajar aku erti kehidupan...

sad when alif thought would be someone who really trust was betrayed ... alif the alif is not satisfied because the alif was embarrassing in front of the general public, sometimes wonder if alif should reciprocate with a similar fate befall themselves alif .. sometimes alif thought and should not do so because of the attitude of revenge is the prohibition of religion .. after the time passed quickly alif with patience to face all the testing themselves alif, alif, but even so still forgive her for forgiving attitude has alif practice from day one ... Who does not feel the happiness that we once enjoyed so that others can not feel it was destroyed on its own, the secret finally revealed the secret by making all alif felt uncomfortable to continue to deal with peace in the alif daily routine, everyone also wants also to happiness But the new alif know, a woman who can be bought happiness with luxury and money, but still remember the god alif even themselves alif is not perfect like everyone else, and remember the happiness that alif can not be bought with money, and now alif very rarely see women who want the wealth and luxury, all the other people that want the luxury of self nor alif, alif itself but did not think to continue to live in luxury, the better we went through before and have a future, grateful for the aleph alif what exists today, not surprising that today the greed of a woman with wealth and luxury that is willing to destroy the happiness of man, and he may have to indulge the luxury of... women are eligible to be called man kah? nk I'm not perlekehkan attitudes of women and not all women be so but I believe and difficult to assess in women today, so it is rare that a woman who can meet the characteristics of men, which means sincerity and honesty who can guarantee happiness, illegal, if I continue to fail in women .. I was in there also to be blamed but I'm still trying to fix mistakes that I ever did myself although I was not perfect like everyone else .. I am grateful to the gods who have tested me with patience in normal everyday life ... alif when I reminisce on a small child crying makes me feel very painful, sick and sad if I had ever seen but it will keep an eye over this with your child and carefully, when I heard her voice calling my name makes me think of sin Rase and reward .. I want to rebel, to struggle and screamed for me to let go of what I pendamkan for this, until I found a servant of god that a lot of help me to find a solution, I allhamdullillah face all with peace of mind, he advises many and the spirit of this myself .. thank you is in order on a person if it is .. I read snippets and the woman he was someone who was happy with my life so far, I apologize for thousands of forgiveness because I failed to defend this kebahgiaan ... even though I was sick the heart of me, I forgive her ... I asked for the woman can change dn greed spree .. kepangkuan is back on the road and remember the Lord .. I hope the next time he will realize and wake up from sleep ... I pray that god pelembutkan heart and open her door to find the supply to the hereafter .. I admit I myself was still not complete with the faith that I have, sometimes there jugak I forgot to perform daily duties as the sisters, I admit that I have been thinking too much and continue to think, but I do also have my duties as a Muslim even if there are not enough days I pray 5 times a day .. but I still do well for what I can .. is not I know she would never pray .. I'm very, very surprised .. culture shock is all the life in the city so that busy enjoying very much enjoy the favors so that can not afford to meet their obligations even though one time a day .. very, very surprised when I knew all this from his own sister .. if this does happen to be and should I strive? is it necessary for me to choose it as her sehidup semati ...? I could not want to bear the guilt of sin, while I was not insured at their value and still not enough to supply the afterlife ... but if he can really change and I will accept the judge for me to decide .. I am sincere intention to take her to the afterlife .. what I hope-hope for this state learn to pray and not be ashamed to ask all this because the bear themselves will also soon start is bertukus-hard want to find supplies hereafter, the Other dn is busy myself with work, but there is also time for yourself I fulfill these obligations, the final word to all my friends and my friends do so shall ye find pleasure and luxury in the world is looking for us to meet the supply Hereafter later .. if there is a mistake and one alif you please rectify this situation because I do not like the sindir, berate, insult and cursing in the back or even the future .. alif, alif know yourself is a poor man, help correct mistakes and the aleph, aleph, but even so still remember the lessons that were taught aleph meaning of life joys and sorrows ... think it is the sacrifice that has been done ... alif

Tiada ulasan:

Setelah Sekian Lama Tak Update Blog

Assalammualaikum.. Pejam celik pejam celik Allhamdulillah Allah kurniakan rezeki untk keluarga kami setelah bertahun menanti.. Allham...